Good as Gold Dog K9 Dog Training can help with basic to advanced dog training, and provide solutions to behavior issues from common to serious.
Dog behavior issues can be frustrating, but expert trainer Sheila Lobel knows what to do and how to help.
Here’s How We Can Work Together
- We meet either in your home or virtually (for example, via Zoom, Facetime, or similar).
- During the first session, you tell me about your goals and any problems you may be experiencing (such as potty training, pulling on leash, barking or lunging at people or other dogs on walks, “selective hearing,” etc.)
- I explain how to start to improve things right away, giving you immediate relief to common issues.
- I develop a program customized to fit your needs.
Training packages include:
- One-on-one sessions where we work together toward your training goals. Sessions usually last one hour.
- Our personal recommendation as to the number of training sessions needed for your goals and concerns.
Additional support including:
- Handouts you can refer to for helpful hints and reminders of all that we cover during our sessions.
- Phone support for questions that come up in between sessions. You can even send videos to demonstrate great progress or an issue.
No problem is too big or too small. I’m here for you!
Contact us today to get started.
Call us at 609-223-0759
or email email@example.com